We invite you to visit the Census/AQUA Registry booth in The Square to complete the AUA 2020 Annual Census and learn more about various AUA data programs.
The Census/AQUA Registry booth is an interactive place where attendees can participate in the following activities:
- COMPLETE THE 2020 AUA ANNUAL CENSUS!
- Speak with registry staff to learn how AUA Quality (AQUA) Registry data help your clinical practice by:
- Using dashboard and national benchmarks to identify low-performing areas and ways to improve patient care
- Reviewing the MIPS Reporting process
- Earning credit toward ABU's Life Long Learning program
- Improving patient care through AQUA Registry's Patient-Reported Outcomes portal
- Utilizing the new Care Gaps feature for Performance Improvement
- Discover how AUA's statisticians can provide statistical support to your research projects or grant applications.
AUA data experts will be on duty to assist with all your data needs. Specially-designed t-shirts will be available to everyone who completes the census on-site. Be one of the first attendees to complete the Census during the meeting and you will receive a pair of AUA Census sunglasses to complement your t-shirt (supplies are limited).
We look forward to seeing you in Washington, DC at the AUA Annual Meeting!