Game Format and Rules
All game questions are written in advance by designated doctors.
- Each team will be given the opportunity to respond to a question.
- Ten points are awarded per correct question.
- There is no point penalty for incorrect answers.
- Each team can designate one spokesperson to answer the question.
- If the first team is incorrect, the other team has the opportunity to answer the question.
- Each team has the opportunity to "pass" on a question in the first and second rounds. This question will then go to the next team, which must either "answer" or "pass."
- There are three total rounds: the first round, the Semi-Final round and the Final/Championship round.
- Each Section team will play a game in the first round. The four winning teams from the first round will advance to the Semi-Final round.
- The two winning teams from the Semi-Final round will advance to the Final/Championship round.
- The team with the highest point total in the Championship Game will be deemed winner.
Each Section Secretary will participate as a judge (as available) but will not be permitted to judge his/her own Section.