Important Message for AUA2020 Exhibitors and Sponsors
Due to rapidly escalating health concerns related to the global COVID-19 crisis, the AUA has made the difficult, but necessary decision to cancel the 2020 AUA Annual Meeting. There is no higher priority to the AUA than the health, safety and well-being of our members, staff, partners, volunteers, guests and the community at large.
We thank you for being a valued partner of the AUA and appreciate your patience as we navigate through the process of refunding exhibitor and sponsorship fees. As more specific details become available, we will communicate them to our exhibitors and sponsors. If you have immediate questions, please email exhibits@AUAnet.org.
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
Friday, May 15, through Monday, May 18, 2020
Exhibit Dates and Hours
Friday, May 15
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.*
Saturday, May 16
9 a.m. – 6 p.m.*
Sunday, May 17
9 a.m. – 4 p.m.*
*Unopposed exhibit hours from Noon – 1 p.m.
What is included with my booth fee?
- Booth Structure:
- Eight-foot draped back wall and three-foot draped side walls (inline only)
- A company identification sign (inline only)
- Five exhibitor badges per 100 square feet of booth space
- Access to Plenary Sessions, Poster and Podium Sessions, Instructional courses (ticket prices apply)
- A complete listing in the Schedule-At-A-Glance, subject to publication deadlines
- Listing and link to company website on AUA2020.org, the AUA Annual Meeting website
- Company and booth number listing in the AUA Daily News, Meeting Program, AUA Mobile App, subject to publication deadlines
- Complimentary copies of select Annual Meeting Publications
- Access to the Exhibitors' Lounge
- 24-hour Science & Technology Hall perimeter security service